Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beef Tacos - NutriSystem

Dinner Time – 220 CaloriesBeef Tacos - NutriSystem

I just ordered more!

Scale (1-10) = 9

I’m giving it a “9” because they’re really good!  I was all ready to shun the Tacos, but on a whim, I decided to have them tonight.  I’m glad I did – and in fact, I immediately changed the “0” to “2” for my next delivery (shipping 2/19).

They are packaged so that the 3 round tacos do not get broken.  You mix the dehydrated contents with ½ cup of water and after letting it sit for 2 minutes to soak-up, you nuke it for 90 seconds.  Then I spread the mix onto the 3 shells and waited about 45 seconds.  Crunchy and flavorful!  And by waiting the 45 seconds, the shells softened just enough so as to not shatter when bitten.  These guys really impressed me!

0 comments: