Thursday, December 22, 2005

AmericaWest Flight 5004

Bombardier CRJ900
Crusing Speed: 515 mph
Capacity: 86 Coach
IAH (Houston) to CLT (Charlotte)

Pros:
The crew was nice! The preflight briefing was given by an attendant who had to be on one of her first flights; she spoke slowly and articulated perfectly, she had to be reading. After they memorize the "talk" it's all mumbling with the words joined together.
There was plenty of legroom.

Cons:
The seats friggin sucked! Hard and FLAT were the seat cusions. They reclined exactly 1 inch. every time I was able to ignore the ass-pain and start to nod off, my head did nod - down. Flop down, wake up, nod off, flop down, wake up... Did I mention the seats sucked?

The pilot that spoke to us was Spanish (Mexican). Might as well have been Swahleigh. For Christ's sake, I really don't care what color you are, or where you're from, but damnit, when I'm flying from Texas to North Carolina, all within the U.S. of A., I'd really think the freakin' pilots ought to speak english.

Did I mention the seats sucked?

0 comments: