Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Atlanta Airport Still Sucks

.......... but it's better than I remember! And Delta is a pretty good replacement for Continental. Since Ellington Field (one of Houston's 3 airports) closed, flying Continental requires a 1-hour drive to the north side of town, and Bush Intercontinental. Flying Delta, American, or SouthWest involves only a 30 minute trip to Hobby airport.
PajamaGal still flies Continental because she has a shot at retaining Elite status (upgrades and bonus miles), but I think I'm going to switch her to Delta if the HOU-BOS trip is close on $'s.
The Bloody-Marys in the Crown Room aren't to bad. The inter-concourse trains are fast, and the place is impressively clean. I haven't asked for help yet (signs are plentiful and easy to read), but I've gotten several smiling nods from employees as I walked along.
Did I mention the Bloody-Marys?
Boarding my 1st 777 in 10 minutes!
PajamaGuy (b²)

0 comments: