Friday, November 12, 2004

What'd I do?

A posting @ North Georgia Dogma

"Let me get this straight:
My daughter is the top reader in her class & has all A's on her report card
My son is talking and on pace to be in a "regular" school (he's already taking classes there)
Bush wins re-election
Daschle lost his senate seat
I've got my basketball "game" back
Dan Rather is discredited
The Dixie Chicks couldn"t sell out 1,500 seats for their Bush-bashing concert
Zell Miller pimped Chris Matthews
Alan Simpson (and Andrew Sullivan) pimped Bill Maher
I have friends on the internet, even though we disagree
Kos' candidates were zero for 15
I broke 90 on the golf course with my brother
I'm soon-to-be-headed for a 9 day trip to Disney World (my first vacation in 3 years)
And now, Arafat is dead


Where's my lottery ticket? Things are going my way. I'm not haunted, things feel so good. Whatever it is...let it keep goin'!"

0 comments: